What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
- The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application.
- Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Application.
- Once you have registered you can input and manage the details of your classes.
When you register with us and use the Application, you must provide;
- Email address
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your location
- Business name
- Business phone number
You can also provide us with the further optional information to enhance your profile:
- Business website address
- Business logo
- Restrictions setting for how far in advance people can book on your classes.
When you create classes you must provide:
- Class name
- Class location
- Number of spaces available
- Start, duration, and frequency of class
- Fitness level required for class
- If the class requires an induction before taking the class.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, such as;
- The type of mobile device you use,
- Your mobile devices unique device ID,
- The IP address of your mobile device,
- Your mobile operating system,
- The type of mobile Internet browsers you use,
- Information about the way you use the Application.
See “Automatic Data Collection and Advertising” section for examples.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
Yes. This Application will use your current location to help you create your class information.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights,
- Protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere
- To the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- To analytics companies as described below under the Section entitled Automatic Data Collection.
If Status Marketing Limited is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
We work with analytics software (Google Analytics) to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage.
What are my opt-out rights?
There is only one way to opt-out of this Application:
- Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application – You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly, and we may be required to retain certain information by law.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Contact us – If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.